You know how we are all so busy, or are we?
I am going to be blogging about my month that was.
All in all I kicked a lot of goals in January:
- Made up my Word for the Year which is FREEDOM (Focus, Release, Explore, Elevate, Do it, Own it, Move Forward)
- Travelled overseas on my own.
- Spent 2 weeks in Thailand recovering from major surgery to reclaim my body after kids (after gaining & losing 30kg twice over the last 5 years)
- Visited Temples, markets, hospitals & saw Thailand in a completely different way.
- Had some time to myself & reflect on me & what I wanted for this year
- Met some Incredible Women that went to Thailand for Surgery.
- Started to play the Ukulele
- Wrote 2 new books inspired by my trip to Thailand
- Appeared in Lisa Yorks SuperMum Podcast
- Started to Meditate Daily & started my Mindful journey.
- Decided to go back to school (TAFE) & become a Teacher Aide
This is all inspired by the incredible 2-20 principle that I am using to help uncomplicate my life Thank You Sally Thibault!
This would normally take me all year to do what I was able to do in a month!
The 2-20 principle creates time for me to make time for myself & my family by giving me clarity. It’s the best Self Care program you could do!
My biggest revelation in January was this: